Hello, just another Larry/Narry/Lilo/Nouis/Niam/Zerrie/Lirry shippper. Yea, I'm dedicated.
#Proud Directioner. <3
She can’t sleep.
He just wants go to bed.
Tomorrow is the day she meets the love of her life.
Tomorrow is just one more day closer to being able to go home.
She screams his name.
He doesn’t hear over the others screaming just as loud.
Hes her idol.
Shes just another fan in the crowd.
She loves him.
But so does everyone else.
that just ripped my heart out
Wait, where are the notes?
OMG so true
guys look at where the notes should be.
What the fuck?
notes be gone.
…holy shit. the notes are gone.
WE BROKE THE NOTES COUNTER
I HIT “LIKE” AND I GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE
Guys we did it again
TUMBLR STAFF IS FUCKING WITH US!
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
AU MEME: Openly gay Harry Styles, 1/4th of One Direction, has taken interest in the young and talented Manchester United star, Louis Tomlinson. (PART 1)
Dear Mom and Dad,
This is what happiness looks like. Sorry you were so miserable in your own lives that you couldn’t allow me a chance at my own. I went out and found it anyway. I miss you, and will miss you even more this holiday season since you won’t allow me to come back home unless I have a woman on my arm. Oh by the way, we’ll still be using the family recipe for the stuffing, I’m sure it’ll be a hit with our friends.
Your son, his boyfriend, and our spoiled cat
this deserves a million notes omfg
- 1: My daughter had an imaginary friend named Sally, she told me once about how Sally was in jail for chopping her mom’s head off….
- 2: My daughter when we were home alone one night, “mommy, who’s that man on the ceiling?”
- 3: “The shadow man keeps talking to me at my window.”
- 4: I was reading a story to my daughter when she suddenly slammed it shut, point to the empty doorway, and screamed “you get out of here! You’ve killed enough people!”
- 5: “I need to get my hands on a giant penis so I can put this fire out all the way!”
- 6: “Daddy, when can we get rid of that kid hanging in my closet?” I asked her what she was talking about and she told me all about a teenage boy who was hanging by a belt around his neck in her closet. I went to her closet there was nothing there, and she said he only is there when I’m not around.
- 7: “There are three dead kids buried in our back yard. They told me where we can find them.”
- 8: My five year old son once looked up at me while we were watching a movie and said, “I think I remember coming out of your no-no.”
- 9: “Mommy, there’s a kid covered in blood in my bedroom and he won’t go away.”
- 10: My 4yo shook me awake one night and asked if she could sleep with me because tonight the old woman at the window was being mean for some reason.
- 11: An 8 year old I used to teach had a hard time with eye contact and appropriate touch. He looked me straight in the eyes one morning, not missing a beat, and told me, “you know, I think you’d look a lot better if you were dead in my basement.”
- 12: “Mom, why is that lady from the cemetery sitting in my room?”